5.11.10

As the adventure continues...

Hi Teens! So, my adventure in Madrid continues and I’m sorry about the lack of posts but this week was totally insane and I’ve been really busy!
Yesterday my day was crazy. Though I spent my morning in classes, I went for a walk around town during the afternoon. I got in a few pastry shops that have so many beautiful things, from cookies to chocolates to macarrons (I love particularly the heart cookies you can see in the picture)and I tasted the best white chocolate ice-cream ever in an Italian ice-cream shop.

















I passed by Mercado de San Miguel, that sells food to fish to flowers, everything really well displayed. You can just seat there and ask for whatever you want to eat because everything comes in small doses and everything looks really great.



















































I visited Plaza Mayor, one of the most touristic places in Madrid that have many typical restaurants and shops.























I walked Calle de Alcalá, where a shop for “Melhor Bolo de Chocolate do Mundo” (actually the best chocolate cake in the world) opened yesterday. So yummy!!









































While I was passing by Puerta de Alcalá, I realised that the live concerts of Katy Perry, 30 Seconds to Mars and Linkin Park will be there on Sunday. I’m so excited to see Katy!!



































And since the Mtv EMA’S are here in Madrid this year, last night I was paparazzi right at the front door of the MTV EMA’S Launch Party. I thought I was going to see someone really famous such as Katy Perry, Kesha or Justin Bieber but there only were some Spanish celebrities so I was a little bit disappointed!













































































Anyways, I’ll try to keep you updated as my experience in this amazing city goes on. Soon I’ll be seing Steve Aoki and M.I.A. live, I’m sure it will be amazing!
You can see more pictures in this amazing blog’s Facebook fan page HERE!!

Sem comentários: