11.9.11

BACK.TO.SCHOOL

TEENS! I'm back from an insane trip to Brazil and I have so much to tell you and a lot of pictures to show you! I'm going back to University next Tuesday and I'm really excited about this next semester, it's the last one before I start an internship.


I've planed some changes to the contents of the blog. I've always been a great fashion fan but my biggest interest above all has always been MUSIC, so I decided to have more posts about it. And also some lifestyle posts about places I visit and events that I attend. Besides, I have some interviews planed and I hope all of them work out!


I'm so excited and I'm looking forward to having your feedback about my posts and I hope you enjoy all of them!


Have an amazing week!
So much love <3 
xx, 
Rita


Sem comentários: