25.7.12

Mila Kunis for Interview Magazine

I have to admit that I have a HUGE girl crush on Mila Kunis. I mean, she's gorgeous and sooo funny. She is one of my MK's, alongside with Minka Kelly and Mary-Kate (Olsen). I think she has a great sense of style and she is naturally pretty. You can totally confirm that on these edgy shots by photographer Craig McDean for the August issue of Interview Magazine. The actress looks stunning in a bad girl wardrobe of leather and denim, with messy hair and amazing make-up. I really like the clothes. Those shorts look really comfortable (and you know how much I like comfy clothes) and that KISS t-shirt has the intence rocker feeling that I love so much. So great...I feel like jumping into those photos and have a little chat with her while driving that car in the streets of LA. That would be so cool.









Sem comentários: