26.9.13

FASHION | | LF STORES FALL 2013 LOOKBOOK

I am the biggest fan of Pia Mia. Thumbs up for that. The first time I saw her was when she did this amazing Lookbook for Nasty Gal last March. Nowadays I'm obsessed with her music and her style. She is just amazing. I got super excited when I saw on her Instragram that she was one of the faces of LF Stores Fall 2013 Lookbook, alongside Taylor Godfrey. The both of them look super rad and all the pieces are very cute. I especially like the skirts and the plaid shirts. The shots were taken by Harper Smith, whose photography I will be sharing soon on the blog. Don't forget to check ou LF Stores website HERE.















4 comentários:

Mariana disse...

brutal!! estou completamente in love com a colecção!!
beijinho

Ana Silva disse...

Adoro! que lindas :D
http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

Danny disse...

esse lookbook está para lá de fantástico!

Maria Cotovia disse...

Ameii a coleção, tão perfeita! *

Beijinhos

http://wildndfashion.blogspot.pt/