24.11.13

PERSONAL | INSTA WEEK #8

Dear Teens, once again I’m sorry about my absence from the blog. But I’m not going anywhere. I love this blog so much and I have been struggling to find good content to blog about. I’d rather not post than doing posts that are not so good. Besides, I’m finishing school in 10 days and I have been having lots of work. But the sun is shining today, and I have some free time on this Sunday morning. So, today I’m sharing with you some of my latest Instagram pictures, which I hope you like. The application that I use for the editing is called Afterlight, it is awesome! It’s my last days here in Switzerland and I will be taking lots of pictures, so don’t miss out!!

Follow me on Instagram @ritarsilva


Shopping day in Lausanne

Lots of snow here in Bulle, so beautiful



A night out with friends



Some of my Winter essentials
Food in our school fancy restaurant
Perfect Sunday, brunch and Rugby game



Lots of work :(


xoxo,

Rita

6 comentários:

Sara Cabido disse...

Adoro estes teus detalhes! É sempre tão engraçado conhecer um pouco mais quem está por detrás de um blog tão cativante como o teu! Já te estou a seguir via instagram e aqui no blog também!

P.S Estás tão linda nas fotografias!

Um beijinho, Sara ♥
http://littletinypiecesofme.blogspot.pt/

Ana Vieira disse...

aw, adoro o look da última fotografia. beijinho, run-your-world.blogspot.pt

Unknown disse...

Gostei do winter essentials!

Muny’sFashionFanatique | Fashion & Style BLOG

1 disse...

Such lovely snaps!
Mortem Blonde

Mafalda Passos disse...

olá Rita! :) estás a estudar na EHL??
bjinhos!

Celestino Laranjeira disse...

olá, gostei muito do teu blog e já pus o teu link no meu blog. podes adicionar o meu, se quiseres ao teu menu lateral "Portuguese Blogs I Love ♥".

o meu é este: http://musicaevideoclips.blogspot.com