1.1.14

PERSONAL | | SUNDAY AFTERNOON IN LX FACTORY

First of all, I want to wish you, your family and friends a Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true and let’s make 2014 an unforgettable year. For this year’s first blog post I decided to show you some pictures I took last Sunday in Lx Factory. This amazing place right by the river was strongly missed while I was in Switzerland. It has shops and restaurants that you can’t miss out at all. To eat I highly suggest you the Burger Factory, the chocolate cake at Landeau (the best chocolate cake in Lisbon, believe me) and, of course, the incredible cakes at O Bolo da Marta (which was closed so I wasn’t able to take pictures). To shop, I suggest you Bairro Arte (if you want to buy a gift and if you are not sure about what to buy, go there and you will find very creative ideas). To buy some crafts I suggest you Wish and, for clothing, A Showroom is a very good option. I love going to Lx Factory to search for some creativeness and I also like when they organize parties there. I will strongly miss this place when I move to New York in a few days (still don’t know exactly which day it is but I will let you know, of course) :)